Aloha Bloggerinos,
Well the phone lines have closed, the votes have been counted and verified and you would like to see an OOTD, so here you have it.
This morning I had to go for a meeting with the florist for our wedding flowers (big thanks to Shmannyshmell who sorted the florist out after a small flower related crisis!) and I wanted to look casual but a tad dressy. I don't know why but I do. Heck, when I went to book the church last year, I bought a blazer!! ha!
So here we are:
Cardigan shut.
Cardigan open (eyes shut- grrr silly me)
Dress- Good old Primark
Cardi- H&M
Shoes- Faith (from Shmannyshmell)
Earrings- River Island (recent buy)
I love this little dress because it feels floaty and girly and the pockets are big enough to put my hands in. I sometimes think that if you carry a bit of extra weight like I do, it's hard to feel girly and whimsical because you can very easily feel big and oafy (is this just me?), but this dress skims over all fatty bits and I feel nice in it. The cardi covers the remaining wobblybobbly bits (upper arms) so this is a perfect match.
Bit of ruffle detail, cute shoes and spangly earrings and you're all set!
Close ups of earrings and shoes for you to enjoy:
I bloomin' love these tan shoes! They have a little platform so they don't feel uncomfortably high to walk in and the buckle detail makes them casual and day weary. They look better with tanned legs but currently I'm giving my skin a little rest from tan.
High heels make you stretch your calves so that your legs appear longer and leaner. Apparently, when a man looks at a lady in high heels, something in his subconscious bit of brain says "Oh look, her calves are tense.....legs tense when ladies have rudietudies with a man...mmmm rudietudie....mmm I like her" and it supposedly makes them feel allured to you. I can't say the man in the florist looked particularly allured to me but there you have it.
I bought these a couple of weeks ago as a treat to myself. I bit the bullet and went for a smear test (I had been sent the letter 2 months ago!) and felt I deserved them. Yes, it's gross and yes you have to spread your legs for a stranger and be dodarred but we need to look after ourselves and it's tres important to endure the red face rather than endure much worse. Please go for your tests!!
What are your thoughts my lovely Bloggerinos? Noticed quite a few new followers today- hellooooooooo, come on in, the water's fine! :)
Toodlepip!
xx
0 comments:
Posting Komentar