Minggu, 13 Juni 2010

June Accesorize Pretties- Oh la la...

Aloha Bloggerinos,

As requested by the lovely Jo (with possibly the longest legs I have ever seen- and envy I might add), I am showing you my most recent Accessorize buys. It's not a lot but I felt like treating myself the other lunchtime...hmmm I need to stop "treating myself" all the time! haha

Lately I have been obsessed with peacocks, peacock colours, peacock feathers, peacock prints, p p p p PEACOCKS! I have always liked the colours but lately I have been going gaga for then, lordy knows why.

This is a long chained pendant in a darky goldy colour with peacock coloured jewels. I plan on wearing this with either black or tropical colours (note to self, buy some tropical colours). I think it will look nice all year round but mostly in the autumn. Do you likeylikey?


Next up is this gold and pink ribboned charm bracelet. I just couldn't resist it. It has a little pink lipstick on it for goodness sake, it called me!


Also, you see the 'L'amour' charm? I have earrings with those on from Mattmoo for my birthday- how matchymatchy I shall be.

Toodlepip!

xx

0 comments:

Posting Komentar