Sabtu, 12 Juni 2010

Today I am a Democracy


Aloha Bloggerinos!

I have got myself together and have more photos on my computer than you could shake a stick at- the world cup will do that to a gal! So, I thought I would hand over the control a little bit and ask you what you would like to see next.

I'm going out for a little bit with old Preggypant Jess and when I come back I will do one of the following:

1. Curvy Girl's OOTD- What I wore to our Wedding Florist Meeting this morning
2. My latest Accessorize pretties
3. FOTD- Peacock Inspired
4. Blog Sale of Handmade Lovelies (just fyi- there are only 2 things left on this weeks sale and I shall be closing it this weekend so hurry hurry if you would like them)

So leave a comment and I will go with the majority when I come home later. Ahhhh look, my blog is a little democracy today!


Just so my post isn't naked (non picture post? No thanks missus spanks!), here is a little cake my friend Danielle (I like to call her Shmannyshmell) made me the other day. Now, usually when people bring cakes into the office I sort of have a nibble and sideswerve it because I'm a bit weird about cakes (the sponginess makes my mouth feel confused) but this was amazeballs (thanks Ling for the word!)!!!!!! Honestly, I wanted about 6 but pretended to be cool and just had 2! Woop!!

Now, get voting chickadees!!

Toodlepip!

xx

0 comments:

Posting Komentar