Aloha Bloggerinos!
As you may have read from my previous June Accessorize Pretties post, I am currently obsessed with peacocks. I have always been a fan of the jewel coloured birdies but lately, I love everything peacock coloured and am incorporating it into my wardrobe, makeup, home and crafts.
So, with my new Sleekedy Sleek MakeUp and my existing products, I whipped up a bit of a peacock inspired look for you to enjoy. I was going to the florist to finalise my wedding flowers so wanted a wearable look, but I can't tell you how much I want to go all out with turquoise glitter!!
So here you have it (do excuse the photo's, I found it really hard to photograph my own face!)
In this last picture, I fear I look a little like I'm going to mug you. I can assure you I wouldn't ever do this! Unless of course you had a big bag of makeup....then maybe I would.
Products Used:
MAC Eyebrow Pencil- Dirty Blonde
Uban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eyeliner (Black)
MAC E/S- Crystal Avalanche
Urban Decay- Kiddie Pool
Urban Decay- Flipside
Urban Decay- Flash
Sleek Kajal- Odyssey
Sleek DipIt- Pastel Green
Sleek DipIt- Gold
Any mascara that was to hand (I'm a mascara whore)
GOSH Foundation Primer
Benefit Shadestix Foundation
2True Bronzer
Woah that's a lorra lorra (good old Cilla Black) makeup for one face!
What do you think? Something you might try perhaps?
PS- Peacock Cupcake? Don't mind if I do!!
Toodlepip!
xx


0 comments:
Posting Komentar