Rabu, 02 Juni 2010

Nifty Little Follower Giveaway! Yay!


Aloha Bloggerinos,

I haven't had a giveaway in a little while, so before my 500 follower giveaway, I thought I would warm you up with a mini contest.

For a chance to win these Glo Baby Glo! UV reactive nail polishes in 'Coral Blimey' and 'Pinky 'n' Flirty' enter this competition! I do believe the idea of these polishes is that they change colour when in the sunlight- how cool is that?! I almost don't want to give them away! haha!

So, here is how to enter:

Have a good look at my bowl of polishes. There are only polishes (and one nail art stick) in there and I have counted them. All you have to do is guess how many there are and comment the number below. The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answer!


I haven't arranged them in any special order, they just snooze like that.


You can enter as many times as you like but please don't be silly and enter every number from 1-100! My eyes couldn't take it! Please also click that 'follow' button before entering, if you haven't already :)

If you would like to blog about this comp in your side bar, I will be lenient by 6 polishes- so if there were 30 and you said 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 or 32, then I will throw you into the goblet of fire!! (Yes, HP is cool!).

This competition/giveaway will remain open until June 18th, because that's my Auntie's birthday- how random! ha!

I know it's a bit different but I thought you might enjoy to combine beauty AND brains :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Toodlepip!

xx

0 comments:

Posting Komentar