Selasa, 03 Januari 2012

sorting

School's back in session and I'm sorting and filing and tidying and folding. I kept thinking I should make some goals for 2012, but three kids plus buddies made things so loud hectic around here that I didn't get around to anything requiring thought or reflection. The past week was mostly reflexive effort--feeding, refereeing, shoveling paths so I could walk through Chez Green Girl without crippling myself on Lego pieces.

Today the carpet cleaner is here to remove the remnants of Mr. G's stomach flu. I filled the pantry, washed the dishes, caught up with the laundry and emptied a full inbox thanks to yesterday's Eco Women post getting Fresh Pressed. I've still got a karate school newsletter to finish, dinner to plan and A Very Important Errand to Run.

Tomorrow I will make goals. That's a noble goal. Today I'll sort myself out so I can think with a clear head.

0 comments:

Posting Komentar