Jumat, 09 Desember 2011

Sons, into exile, I must go. Failed, I have.

Scene: Green Girl arrives home after her evening out at book club, full of residual good vibes from fun conversation, Korean food and a couple of chocolate martinis. She walks through the kitchen and sees dishes stacked beside the sink. Crumbs all over the counter and table.

Another dish lies directly above...

that damn household appliance no one else in the household seems to be able to master. Green Girl opens the door and sure enough, there is plenty of room. She has tried to train them, teach them the secrets, unlock the mystery of its power. She bows her head and concedes failure.

Team Testosterone: But tell us why we can't...
Green Girl: No, no, there is no why. Nothing more will I teach you today. Clear your mind of questions.

Her disappointment in the young Jedi overwhelms her.






(with special thanks to George Lucas)

0 comments:

Posting Komentar