Is it bad to say that I'm glad Halloween has almost come and gone? It's runner up for favorite holiday in my book but sheesh - I'm realizing I don't like it enough to celebrate for a whole month :-) Let's move on to Christams. Stat.
Alas, I can't fast forward the hands of time so here I am making treats for the PCP's pals this go round. He was beyond jealous of the baby's Pumpkin Teeth party favors but I suspect these S'more Fun baggies should solve that lickety split.
And since I've now discovered Scribd, here is your free printable ladies! These were sized to top a 4" wide cello bag. I had some technical difficulties getting all four of the first page to save right. So, you just get two of those today :-) And the second page has Halloween in an alternate font that I nearly used before I decided the PCP was more of spooky font kid than a scripty font kid.
Anyhoo, stuff your baggies with a small Hershey bar, Ghost Peep and a couple of square graham crackers for s'more fun this Halloween.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar