Over the last seven months, I've sporadically scoured the internet and polled anyone and everyone I know that's been to Disney for tips and tricks to making the most magical vacation possible while saving a dime where we can. Somewhere along the way, I picked up a tip that it's a great idea to purchase a few "souvenir" items in advance in hopes of saving a little money from purchasing things in every shop we pass in park.
Each day of our stay, the littles will receive a note and gift from the big mouse himself.
Day 1 - Glow sticks and wand holder (Dollar Tree) to use when watching fireworks from resort
Day 2 - Lollipop (WalMart clearance for $0.10) and watch (Dollar Tree)
Day 3 - Pez (Dollar Tree) and Silly Bandz (WalMart - 4 packs for $4)
Day 4 - Puzzle (Dollar Tree) and lollipop (WalMart clearance for $0.10)
Day 5 - A note saying they can pick a souvenir at the park!
So we don't plan to purchase any souvenirs until the last day. You know what they say about the best laid plans. If this works, and I think they are
xoxo
Tickled to have been featured on Artful Rising and Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy!
0 comments:
Posting Komentar