Kamis, 21 Juli 2011

The Five Minute Guide to Frugal Living Tips That Can Help You Save More Money

The Five Minute Guide to Frugal Living Tips That Can Help You Save More Money

What is the difference between life and cost of living is decent? Frugal Media will be held. You can have a friend who will be the cost of a penny to send you remember, they are effective, but can be bold. I wonder why.

Frugal living, should not be too far away, because the use of T-shirts with holes. But to buy new clothes, it is very rare because there are things that can be used are. New shoes can not be bought for plant protection products in the fall.

Of course, if you smoke, you should have something good and not for T-shirts with holes, which will influence in the trade press. But other aspects of life when you learn to be frugal, you can save a lot of money. I invite them to live modestly. When?

Especially if you spend less and spend less when you get more of what they always deserve. Money saved can pay with credit cards, making for a rainy day. And if you continue with this lifestyle, you can retire too early because you do not live on a large pension funds sparingly, if you live every day. Of course it is not for everyone, but it is certainly how many retirees face.

However, you need to enjoy life back in order while? This calls for a cocktail and holiday time, is not it?

Yes you can. How frugal living tips, the debt faster and save money before. A savings account can fund your account, to travel, and you realize how not to buy coffee a month to give you a hundred extra dollars in your account and the funds for the trip.

So if you enjoy your stay in cash, live modestly want to be the answer.

1) connects mobile. The second car is usually more expensive than at home. Some families have to travel a way to unite with the car, so that only one computer in operation. Reduces maintenance and the car model.

2) If you live in a house too big? I met a friend of mine, a large house with six bedrooms purchased, although it was only a child. Why? When his friend bought a big house and it seemed to compare something. The fact that you can afford it, does not mean that they spend their money in a big house. This does not mean that life is to live modestly in a small cabinet. It should be clear that the number of times you may feel that you need a bigger house, because that's what you deserve. You might think it's funny, but when he finds out what boxes stacked in the garage? Many times a mess, and do not understand how much space is that if you just want everything you've been playing all year.

3) Next, you need to buy a property.
Although many people believe that renting is money down the drain. You can also rent to buy cheaper if you consider the cost of insurance and maintenenance,

So before you go to buy a house because you terminate the lease, the calculation of the costs that come with the purchase, and if it is really worth to.

4) Spend more on Craigslist
I needed a large mirror in my room, and when shopping, I noticed that the mirrors were very expensive, 2 m square, the dollar fifty. Soon, all their savings to buy the real economy will live on the second-hand shift in emphasis from business to sparingly. Then someone tried Craigslist and you will find trying to get rid of them, and sell $ 20. Here you will find the range and the local Craigslist. Check Craigslist money first to buy something new.

5) Eat less food, more at home
You've probably heard it before, but I do not think you realize how much you eat outdoors. Did you know that the average person spends about $ 2.200 per year in the restaurant?

Food, too fast, how about $ 5 salad, if you get a bag of spinach $ 2.50, which can be converted into five meals, so that literally could happen is 50 cents for each meal costs $ 5 before So do not be lazy and dinner ready in the night, save lives, do not have the time. A simple salad or eat a sandwich is quick and easy.

6) But do not go into the mall at all.
I know that this weekend. But really you need something? They know that if the shopping center that wanted to buy something to go. You can do anything, but I noticed a group of people who go through a pile of clothes and thinks he has a lot to do.

If you're tired of other ways to have fun shopping, you can read a book, DVD rental Kroger $ 1 and spend a lot less than when I went to the mall.

7) Cut the cable. I do not have cable TV. Yes, you can laugh at me, I'm one of those who have HD converter and the antenna. Is added, you know, the thread, the invoice amount? It adds a further 65 months. In addition, there is no house, you are probably sitting on a lot of money well spent when the cable. I am involved in many activities outside of that, my friends, I practice three times, and healthier life. My friends ask me how I have time. I only replied: "I do not watch TV"

You do not have to go to the gym to be healthy. Think about what you do in the gym. If a band is on a nearby park to practice will be returned. Most members of the room costs $ 50 or less, or even 20% use the device .

0 comments:

Posting Komentar