No, yesterday's "never" wasn't a bucket list by any means, just random stuff I've never done that are kind of common for a lot of people. Will I do any of these things? Read on, reader.
*went on a cruise never gonna happen. Sounds boring, being stuck in one spot for a week. I don't enjoy prepackaged vacations when there are so many better options
* painted my toenails or got a pedicure might happen--neighbor gal has invited me to do this to help celebrate her birthday
* got a tattoo never gonna happen. I love my skin, no need to embellish
* rode a snowmobile probably never gonna happen. See: dangerous, loud, smelly exhaust. I prefer x-c skiing or sledding
* voted a straight ticket could happen, I vote on the person, so this might happen, but not because I planned on it. See: single-issue voters annoy the hell out of me.
* cooked lamb never gonna happen, I ate lamb twice and both times got wicked sick
* turned down a slice of pie seems self-explanatory, no?
* went to an NBA game probably never gonna happen, don't give a rip about the NBA to waste my time, we live 2 hours away from the Bucks
* shopped for a car alone could happen, but circumstantially not probable at said time. See: married, joint checking account
* grew eggplant maybe next year--trouble is, I'm the only one here who would eat it.
* parasailed/skydived/went up in a balloon/bungee jumped probably never gonna happen. See: dangerous, irrational fear of dying from falling
* bought myself an expensive piece of jewelry never gonna happen. I'd rather buy books or plants
* caught the bouquet at a wedding never gonna happen--I'm already married and the single ladies should have dibs
* was a bridesmaid probably never gonna happen, nothing I can control
* read Jane Eyre someday I'll get around to this one
* required eyeglasses or contacts probably will happen, but so far I'm freakishly blessed with good vision
* golfed well not gonna happen anytime soon--no time to practice
* tried one of those ice cream coffee things they serve at Starbucks probably gonna happen--See: neighbor gal's birthday, pedicure
* bought store brand peanut butter never gonna happen, we all have our quirks
* listened to At The Edge, the commercials really creep me out probably never gonna happen, only if I'm in the car and it happens to be on while I'm trolling stations....
* sat through a horror movie without covering my eyes or screaming can't help being scared, can you?
* figured out how to see the image in those 3D pictures not gonna happen, there's a trick to it, but I've given up trying to learn it
* "layered" my scents--heck, I don't even own perfume SMELLS, people! Never gonna happen
* recycled a newspaper without at least skimming it--no matter how many pile up Gonna happen, I don't want to end up on "Hoarders" someday, even though old habits die hard
* got call waiting or caller ID well, technically we have this feature on cell phones, but I'll never employ it on our land line. And yes, I believe in land lines, I'm old-fashioned that way.
* understood NASCAR Probably never will, noisy, smelly cars go fast in circles--what's the big deal?
* played poker ought to learn someday, maybe Team Testosterone and I will learn together so they can hold their own at D's family functions...
Spill it, reader. What's the deal with your "nevers?" Money? Inclination? Strange quirks?
0 comments:
Posting Komentar