Senin, 07 Maret 2011

Snow in March?

Snow in March?

Taken with Samsung Epic 4G phone

The Boy and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary this weekend. When we get married, does that mean we replace our anniversary with our wedding anniversary instead of our dating anniversary? Or do you celebrate both? Or neither?

We went to our favorite sushi place, Plum and finally saw The Fighter. Great movie.

As The Boy said of Christian Bale's performance, "he can verbally berate me on a movie set anytime if he puts on a performance like that."

He's my favorite actor, and this performance secured it for good.

Did I mention that it SNOWED this weekend? It's March!

The weather changes so much here in Pittsburgh that I finally added a weather widget to the main page of my phone just so I know how I should dress every morning. One day it's sunny and 60s and the next its 20s and snowing. I guess boxing up the winter coats isn't such a great idea, yet. :)



0 comments:

Posting Komentar