Jumat, 04 Maret 2011

brought to you by the letter P

I'm no Pollyanna today. Plugged nose, head feels like it's PINCHED in a vise. Panting breaths. (Pneumonia? the Plague?) Please, Prescribe Pills--a Potion to Push the Pain aside and Placate my Pissy mood. Yes, I made an aPPointment to see a doctor. I'll stoP at the Pharmacy after he Perceives what ails me.

Pleasantly, last night's PTA meeting kept on Pace and our Profits hold steady to Pay for imProving student Performance. We'll give students Popsicles and Pizza.

Mr. T graPPled two oPPonents last night, got Pinned, but kePt his sPirits uP.

Mr. G has begun sleePwalking. Last night I found the fridge door oPen, lights fliPPed on and discovered him Peeing in the corner of the bathroom. Into a wastebasket. "It's okay, Pal, you don't need to flush," I told him and steered him gently back to his bed.

The Pillow talk is Passionate and disPutes Percolate between Mr. D and me. He Perceives Paring exPenditures as helPful. I Perceive them as Politically motivated,Polarizing, Predatory and Peeling away fair Portions of Pay. On toP of Plying early Parole from Prisoners, Plummeting recycling levels, Promoting unPrecedented gubernatorial Power and Piling exPenses onto local and county governments. The Peaceful Progressive Pride in my state is raPidly devolving into Pure antiPathy, and ramPant Protests. The afterglow of the Packers season Passed too quickly when Politicians Plundered our Peace. (PumPkin, forgive my Pernicious sniPing, when I feel better I'll PrePare you a Pie and Pork choPs in aPology for acting like a Priggish and Pedantic Pole cat.)

sPring, Please Prance here soon, raise the temPeratures, Perk our Paltry moods, Poke tuliPs through the ground, bring the Promise of new beginnings.


0 comments:

Posting Komentar