Hopsy over at Kappa Prep hosts the first blog I ever followed. (I learned of her on the Martha Stewart Lilly Pulitzer anniversary episode back in March of 2009. A delightful pairing of two of my very favorite things, it goes down in history as my number one hour of television to date.) So for the last two years, as a part of my daily doings, I have popped over to her blog to see what's what in the perfectly pink and totally Lilly-fied land of Hopsy. Until I jumped on the blog bandwagon myself, I had no idea how to comment on a blog, much less become a bonafide follower of a blog. So, up until this year I regretfully sat out of her Pink Swap, where she pairs up pink loving ladies from across the country to swap delightful packages filled with all things PINK! Well, this year I was beyond thrilled to throw my name in the swap. And I'm so glad I did! Hopsy paired me up with Sarah over at Scissors and a Whisk and I squealed with delight on the afternoon when, amongst bills and booooring catalogs (why DO I get so many of these?), I received this in the mail...
Wish me luck.
xoxo
0 comments:
Posting Komentar