We'll (hopefully) get Mr. T's EEG results on Monday.
It's below zero here today and feels dreadfully painful on my face and fingers.
The dog has diarrhea. Happily, he's not my dog, so it's not my problem. (Although it's providing me with a lot of belly laughing because Mr. D is wicked funny about cleaning it up.)
Speaking of "Wicked" and Mr. D--he has surprised me with tickets to go see it tomorrow night! (Yes, ladies, I probably do have the Best Husband Evah.)
My clothes for the weekend are laid out. Darned if I'm paying to check my bag.
The new microwave should be here in a half hour and the stinky old one will be gone.
Speaking of leaving, 2 days from right now I'll be on a jet plane headed for warmer climates and my pal K!
I'm still bringing The Hunger Games, but won't read it until the return trip because everyone's telling me I'll go crazy wanting to read the sequel. Philippa Gregory will provide enough pages for the trip to California.
I cannot wait.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar