It has been snowing quite a bit here. It's beautiful and serene and I love it. Though it is kind of a bummer if you park outside and fail to scrape off the snow from your car after the first round of snow like I did.
Day 1 (Yesterday): Not bad, just a nice layer of snow on my car.
Today, I thought I would borrow the ice scraper from The Boy so I could clean off my car today to go grocery shopping.
Day 2 (Today): The snow plow piled all the snow ONTO the back of my car, reaching all the way to the back windshield. What I get when parking between a car and the driveway to the loading dock. I scraped off most of it, but the rest is a little tough with the dinky scraper I have. I think I had about 6 inches of snow on my car.
At least I'm forced to be really productive and finish all these pending orders faster than I planned. :)
0 comments:
Posting Komentar