My beloved Mr. D (he is beloved when he does super-nice things for me, of course) gave me one of my favorite kinds of Christmas gifts this year: the kind that fits into an envelope. You see, all kinds of good things fit into envelopes--things like certificates to massages, tickets to shows and concerts, and plane tickets.
Reader, I'm so excited to shuck off my snow boots next month and fly somewhere warm. Sweet heavenly sunshine, sand and surf! And did I mention that I'm going alone? That's right--sans Team Testosterone.
My flight is booked and I'm busy-busy-busy making big plans to visit my dear friend K in CALIFORNIA! Among awesome activities we've got on the docket: eating at one of the restaurants featured on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives.
Knowing I'll be blissfully barefoot outside in February sure helps take the edge off the wind chill today.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar