Minggu, 23 Januari 2011

glad I live in Mr. Rodgers' neighborhood

*The Packers are headed to the BIG DANCE!
* It will be a frenzy of excitement for the next 2 weeks.
* Mr. D is getting team jerseys for everyone.
* I don't want to have my annual widows and orphans party for the Super Bowl. I'd really rather watch the game.
* In other news, we've made Mr. T's appointment for his 24-hour EEG. Feb. 7th is the big day, so keep praying, warriors! We're grateful for your encouragement while he continues to wean off his meds.
* I'm a good mummy. I'm taking the boys here tomorrow. They have the day off school and I resolved to add more cultural experiences to their lives.
* I should tell you about my other resolutions.
* But for now I'm going to relish the awesomeness of our home team beating the Bears.

0 comments:

Posting Komentar