Welcome, friends, to the Third Annual Holiday Homes Tour! Let me take your coat and pass you a cup of something hot. I confess I decorated with a light hand this year in the spirit of simplicity.
One tree standing upright is a good place to start.
Gifts nestled among the greenery.
I brought out photos of Christmases past--I forgot about the year we put a baby gate around the tree to keep Mr. B out of the limbs!
I'm mad for chalkboards.
And paper wreaths.
Tiny nativity making a big statement on our mantel.
In keeping with a lot of white with red accents, I saved this pumpkin.
Only my favorites made the cut this year. Everything else stayed boxed up in the basement.
Paper garland on the stairs.
I may have mentioned having a thing for paper wreaths.
And little touches of red.
Ho! Ho! Snow!
0 comments:
Posting Komentar