Rabu, 06 Oktober 2010

lovely things

Kat, my dear bloggy pal over at Seeking Sanity, you're the winner of September's FABULOUS--your choice from Kathy's Four Dog Day Etsy Shop! Congratulations! Go pick out something lovely for yourself!

Speaking of lovely things, here are five:

1. Yesterday after depositing Mr. T at school, I watched him wait at the door to hold it for a mother and her daughter and their wheelchair. Without being asked or told.

2. The shop that fixed my Momvan pointed out that they chipped my windshield in a spot I'd never have noticed. A new one is coming on Friday--on them. Their honesty impressed me.

3. My new haircut--and Kristy gave me a new product to use, it's supposed to go on curly hair, but it it smooths and coats mine so my grey hairs don't stick up like random antennae. I sure appreciate that.

4. The crispest, crunchiest, sweetest, perfectly proportioned Empire apples we picked last Friday. So delicious.

5. WORDS by Everynone (discovered at MISSion Amy K.R.):


0 comments:

Posting Komentar