5 good friends trek Up the Hill to watch Another Part of the Forest at American Players Theater. A play in the woods is always fun--we laughed and chattered, drank (the buttery Chardonnay!) and ate (the brownies!) and stayed out way too late.
4 bowlers form a new team for the Friday Night Couples League. I bowled a non-record-shattering 416. I expect we'll dominate the league, our new bowling partners are very good.
3 touchdowns at flag football Saturday morning! Mr. B had one, Mr. G had two.
3 miles successfully ran for Black Belt Candidate training--by 3 runners. Mr. T ran the best time, Mr. B kicked it into high gear to beat me at the end. I? I ran for moral support.
2 delicious lasagnas, made from my mother-in-law's recipe. One for Sunday dinner, one in the freezer for later.
1 quiet walk through the prairie and field on a sunny afternoon, followed by 1 perfectly ripe pear from our tree. Yum.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar