A few things I despise:
* Kidz Bop. For reasons too numerous to post.
* Bathroom stalls where the door opens into the bathroom and not out--so you're left with 3 inches of clearance between the door and the toilet. This seems to be standard design for public bathrooms and I find it both unsanitary and physically impossible to manage without climbing atop the toilet seat. I cannot believe that someone was dumb enough to conceive such a bad design and that others are dumb enough to keep replicating such a bad design.
* Making dinner. When I do, no one's around to eat it, when I don't, everyone shows up wondering what's for dinner. And of course, everything I make for dinner turns to sh*t, which makes the entire process of meal planning-grocery shopping-growing-picking-food prep-clean up even more demoralizing. I'd be willing to toss insti-food tablets at my family like Jane Jetson did.
* While I don't find it despicable, this weather is laughable. I should've planted mangoes, guavas and pineapples. Had I known we'd have torrential rains daily, I'd have planned my garden much better. Observe my rain barrels last night:


0 comments:
Posting Komentar