Aloha Bloggerinos,
On hearing that Superdrug had launched a new brand called MUA (MakeUp Academy) with everything priced at £1, I thought I ought to check it out.
Whilst the eyeshadows and glitter liners looked appealing, I decided on a lipstick, since I seem to be a little obsessed with them at the moment.
Rather disappointingly, the MUA range doesn't have pretty names for its colours, and this little gem is beautifully named "Shade 7", mmmmmm appealing.
Shade 7 is a lovely coral colour with peach undertones and is surprisingly moisturising. It's lasting power is average, but for £1, you can't complain. It is fairly scentless which I like as I'm not one for strong smells unless it's shower gel or perfume, so this is a brucey bonus.
I think for a pound I'd pick up a few more cheap and cheerful lipsticks to wear under lipglosses, but it's not like the jazzy Rimmel number that I'm proud to take out of my bag!
Product- Average
Price- Wowee!!
Packaging- Poor
Have you tried any of these lippies? What did you think dear Bloggerinos?
Prestige reviews coming soon, when I've had a good go of them.
Toodlepip!
xx
0 comments:
Posting Komentar