Minggu, 11 Juli 2010

Haulypops

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Just thought I'd give you a bit of eye candy before I review the items.

Here are a few bits I have accumulated recently- woop woop! I don't know why I decided to photograph on a wedding mag, fancied a little change but will be going back to plain backgrounds from now on! Phewf!


So here we have:

MUA Lipstick in Shade 7
Prestige Mineral Bronzing Powder in Glam Tan
Prestige Mineral Bronzing Powder in Rich Bronze
Collection 2000 Big Fake Lashes Mascara
L'Oreal Volume Mineral Lashes Mascara

I shall do a series of Lou's Reviews on these soon.

I still want to do a Curvy Girl's OOTD for Pool Wear but I am really apprehensive about it because swimwear is my biggest hurdle. I want to do it to show that there are lots of ways to feel more confident, but I just need to take my own advise and stop being such a wuss!!

Toodlepip!

xx

0 comments:

Posting Komentar