Sabtu, 10 Juli 2010

Calling all Book Worms!


Aloha Bloggerinos!

Are you enjoying the baking heat UK Bloggerinos? So far, I'm managing. Usually I take to heat like a snowman, and try to stay as cool and still as possible but I've not melted yet- hurrah!


Life is starting to get very hectic this summer. My office job is fairly full on, we're planning the wedding (and trying to pay for things too-eurgh!), we are going on holiday in a month (our first proper holiday together!) and about nine months after the wedding we're hoping for the pitter patter of tiny feet! So, with all that in mind, we are trying to put some mula away and here is something I have been doing.

I am a book worm and love nothing more than a good page turner. I was buying at least 2-3 books a month which would come to about £20-£30! Yikes! Times that by 12 and you've got £240-£360 a year just on books!!

So a few months ago I trundled off to my local library and was pleasantly surprised. I had always thought it was full of grannies or geeky people who read boring books about wars, but it wasn't at all. Since joining I am going every fortnight and because its big fat FREE, I come out with about 8 books! I never read all 8, usually just two or three but I figure being as it costs nothing, it's guilt free greed!

I've also been taking out loads of craft books for inspiration and tuition and it has proved invaluable.

So chummies, what do you think? Is it savvy or geeky? Are you frequenters of the big fat free book club?

Toodlepip!!

xx

0 comments:

Posting Komentar