Aloha Bloggerinos,
Today I went with my pregnant friend Jess for her 12 week ultrasound and it was A-MAZING! She has asked me to be her birthing partner but I couldn't say anything until now because it's supposedly bad luck before the 3 month mark. Yay for Birthing Partners!!
So in our jubilant moods, we headed from the hospital to the shopperinos and I picked up a few Sleek bits, since hearing such rav reviews. I already owned a couple of the eyeshadow palettes- I love love LOVE the mineral shadows- they are as pigmented as MAC and have fabulous lasting power.
So here is what I purchased:
As I'm sure you can see, I bought:
Luminous Pressed Powder in '01' - rrp £5.99
Blush in Pixie Pink- rrp £3.99
Dip-It Eyeliner in Pastel Green - rrp £3.49
Dip-It Eyeliner in Gold - rrp £3.49
Open Sesame!
Not entirely sure why I did swatches on the palm of my hand...oh well, variety is the spice of life and all the jazz!
From top to bottom- Blush, Purple Kajal, Gold Dip-It and Pastel Green Dip-It. Lovely jubbly then.
I need to have a good play around with these before I give a proper review but so far, so good. I have also made a YouTube video for my Sleek collection which includes my palettes. Clickedy click HERE to see it :)
I'm pretty excited for my new goodies and can't wait to use the eyeliners particularly. Have you tried any of these? Also, would you like to see the ultrasound pictures?? I bet you would ....
Toodlepip!
xx
0 comments:
Posting Komentar