When I was in high school the local paper published a weekly summer newspaper called The Picture Post--a collection of advertisements and photos of people enjoying vacation time on the lakes in our area. I spent those formidable years in a tourist town, the summer population nearly tripled our winter population with cottage people from Chicago. Anyway, the cover shot was always of some local miss in a bikini. Which is why we all called that weekly newspaper the "Poor Man's Playboy."
Reader, I respect you enough not to pose in a bikini for this post.
I will share this swimsuit picture:
Mr. T
My boys are hot stuff in their swimsuits. But let's turn our attention to other summer pleasures. The garden colors in early summer! We'll do a garden walk next week. Today I'll give you a taste of what I've cut and brought inside:
Grilling on the back patio with a Fat Squirrel (not for Mr. G, for me!)
Summer is good. Busy, but so good. I'm going to the Dells tomorrow with the Momvan packed tight with Team Testosterone and as many Boy Scouts as we can cram in between. We're spending the day at a water park and camping overnight. I won't be the only adult and I won't be wearing a bikini. Nonetheless, if you're a person of faith, pray for me.
Spill it, reader. What's your summer looking like?




0 comments:
Posting Komentar