Rabu, 16 Juni 2010

little bits

The rain barrels overflow.
The woods are flooded.
Soccer was canceled.
Mr. G was MAD.
We played board games last night and taught Mr. G how to play Chinese Checkers.
I want to weed but I'm tired of being muddy.
Then there's the question of what to do with Ace on rainy days. Not many indoor chores and I'm optimistic that the weather will clear.
It WILL clear up.


Right?

The birds enjoy a very noisy coffee klatch outside our bedroom window at 4:00 a.m. I wonder what has them all a-dither.
I imagine the gossip birds might share--"The worm he caught was this big." "Can you believe that couple? Building their house on a flood plain." "Sure, the view is nice, but can you imagine cleaning a nest that big?"
At 4:30 I give up and get up.
By 7:00 I've revised three chapters of my manuscript.
And made a pot of coffee.

Spill it, reader. In little bits. How's it going in your neck of the woods?


0 comments:

Posting Komentar