Kamis, 10 Juni 2010

Glamour Glamour Glamour! Benefit Benefit BENEFIT!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

If you haven't already heard (if you really haven't- have you been living under a rock?!), Glamour magazine are giving away full sized Benefit items that are worth £14-£17, for the cost of a £2 magazine- wowee wowee wowee.


Naturally, I waited eagerly for this offer and the minute I had the opportunity I was in WHSmith with three magazines (a different product in each) and a very big grin on my face (imagine crazy cheshire cat type lady with a lot of magazines).

Anyway, I shan't go on and on because I know you will have read quite a few of these posts already, but in a nutshell, hot foot it down to your local news agent and grab yourself some Benefit beauties!!

Toodlepip!

xx

PS
I'm keeping my blogsale open for 2 or 3 more days so if you would like something, or would like to reserve something until the golden moment that is payday, let me know :)

0 comments:

Posting Komentar