irritating (also see flaming, swelling, stinging and hurting)--my hands after I cleaned up the strawberry patch without wearing gloves. STINGING NETTLE! Zoinks!
maddening--the blame game in Washington D.C. regarding the oil spill. Suck it up and clean it up, buttercup.
heartbreaking--my beloved Mr. O (sensei at my dojo) wants to move to California. I hope this is just one of those California pipe dreams.
intoxicating--all the smells of springtime. Lilacs! Freshly mowed grass! Tulips! Apple blossoms! Rain! Oh my!
pounding--Mr. G's fists on the piano keyboard, and, subsequently, my head.
smiling--at Mr. T's efforts in the kitchen.
wincing--when I look at our overcrowded calendar.
reading--the start of a new Nora Tierney mystery by MK Graff and an advance copy of News to Me by Laurie Hertzel.
exhilarating--running again and finding I haven't lost my stride as much as I'd feared.
deliberating--what to get Mr. T for his birthday--he wants a DS. Any suggestions?
remaining--16 school days until summer vacation (Mr. B is keeping count).
Spill it, reader. Tell me your list of gerunds today!
0 comments:
Posting Komentar