Aloha Bloggerinos,
Just a quick post to show you the 2 gorgeous necklaces my superduper Fiance bought me last week for my birthday. He also bought me some earrings and hair clippies that I am loving but I think I will include those in my May Favs post.
They are both what I would call 'short' necklaces. The first one is lovely because when we first started seeing each other five whole years ago (yowzas), I went home from uni for the summer to Northampton and he would send me lovely letters (ahahaha he'll kill me for telling you all that!). I was always beyond excited about this.
The second is also special because it has a ring (perfect considering my upcoming nuptials), a pearl (I'm pearl obsessed) and a lipstick (for my beauty blog and youtube channel-woop woop). So as you can see, this necklace was practically MADE FOR ME! hehehe
I luurrrvvveee Accesorize and Monsoon. I don't really have any expensive jewellery, apart from my engagement ring and what I was left by my Mum, because I'm quite flippant and like to chop and change. I could literally spend hundreds in there!!
Anyone else got any nice bits from there lately?
Toodlepip!
xx
0 comments:
Posting Komentar