Rabu, 30 September 2009

Hubert, The Silly Pug

I have this little dude that keeps me entertained all day. His name is Hubert. Some of you have heard of him from my earlier posts, but I'd like to formally introduce him to the new readers. :)

Hubert is a one-year-old Pug who is my little companion. Although he loves The Boy much more than he loves me (rather, he considers him his playmate, while I'm the disciplinarian), this little guy brings so much joy to my life. And he definitely brings lots of love to all close to him. And he's got extra perks!

He loves chewing his raw hide under your chair while you sew. Look at that little Pug butt!

Pug Butt


And enjoys pillow talk. The Boy and Hubert having intimate conversation in bed.
Pillow talk


And peaks out the window to bark at literally everything that passes by.
How much is that doggy in the window?

So cute. :)

0 comments:

Posting Komentar