Senin, 14 September 2009

everything hurts

But instead of complaining about how my entire body feels like a bruise or how I'd like to drop kick a few whiny kids out of candidate training because I'm tired of being punished for their bad attitudes and lack of preparation (don't even get me started on the kid who began lecturing me on my choice of bad language when I suggested our group's motto should be "suck it up"--seriously, you think "suck" is a bad word, kid? Because you were doing something out there that rhymed with "suck it up" and it meant I had to do an extra 2 minutes of push ups. Blow it out your--wait, is "blow" a bad word, too?), I'll post a Grace in Small Things ala Ree (and many other bloggers).

* The racket of crickets in the field--I love that sound lulling me to sleep.
* Eating sweet ripe pears that we grew.
* A dear friend's bridal shower where I laughed, ate and drank in good company.
* Last minute winning touchdowns. (Go Pack Go!)
* Learning to play Plants vs. Zombies with Team Testosterone's encouraging advice (Get the Double Pea-Shooter, Mom, it'll demolish the zombie with the newspaper).

What's making your grace list today, reader?


0 comments:

Posting Komentar