Let's stop by the potager site first. Yep, less muddy, but otherwise just as we left it.
This bloom means two things: the white bass are running and I'll be standing downwind of these every chance I get. Lilacs are all over our yard to maximize the chances of that. What's better than catching this scent through an open window? I've planted a berm of them on the west side of the yard and will plant another row behind the potager
This little gal has outdone herself this year, don't you think?
Tulips and lilacs and phlox--oh my!
Not as overpowering as the lilacs, but these crabapple blossoms have the sweetest aroma. I like to stand beneath it and breathe in.
This is what I see when I come around the corner of the garage from the back yard.
I really don't remember planting this many tulips back here, but I am charmed by their colors.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar