Daisy from Compost Happens tagged me with the 4 by 4 meme. Since I'm square and still reeling from what Little Miss Sunshine State calls "Toxic Mom Syndrome" (thanks--I love that phrase!), I'm relieved to have a ready made post! (Sure hope to one day meet some of these local bloggers--perhaps that should be my resolution.)
Four Places I go over and over again (not counting my workplace):
Karate class
Larry's Piggly Wiggly (grocery store)
Happyland Elementary School
Church
*OH I am so lame...
Four People who mail me regularly:
Sarah
Jen (on the Edge)
Marni (Auntiemwrites)
Nina (A Writer's Blog)
Four of my favorite Places to eat, (apart from home)
Rico's
Flanagan's Wine Review (rarely, but I do love it so)
China Moon
Stuc's (the best. pizza. ever.)
Four Places I'd rather be now:
home ALONE (much to do, too many short people underfoot)
in a little cottage on the coast in Galway, Ireland drinking tea & reading
writing workshop with the Screw Iowa gals
at the Cheese Factory with Kari, Kara, Nicole, Mary, Maggie, Cindy, Stacy
Four favorite TV shows:
How I Met Your Mother
Pushing Daisies
My Name is Earl
30 Rock
Four movies I could watch over and over again:
Love, Actually
Bridget Jones's Diary
Little Women
Chocolat
Four people I'm tagging:
Heidi at Reason For Everything
Mary Alice at From the Frontlines
Rebecca Ramsey at Wonders Never Cease
Happy Weekending!
0 comments:
Posting Komentar