Rabu, 03 September 2008

Wonder of Your World Party: Kick off!


I hope you'll visit my friend Rebecca at Wonders Never cease today. She's have a great big bloggy party and everyone's invited. What's a wonder in my world? Kicks!
The National Committee of World Wonders met today to kick off their initiative:


Tonight I'll do this kind of kick in sparring class, in addition to a spin kick, a tornado kick and an offensive side kick:

Mr. D's favorite kind, which he'll watch all weekend:

Mr. B's favorite kind:
Someday I'd like to get my kicks here:
In high school, I thought this band really "kicked butt." I also thought tight-rolled jeans, lots of hair gel and Ferris Bueller were awesome.


All summer Team Testosterone kicked like this. Well, not quite like this.

This guy likes to "kick it up a notch." Who can blame him?

I'm appreciative of kickstands:

"kicking back":
and kick lines for a grand finale:


0 comments:

Posting Komentar