Yesterday was Mr. B's all day kindergarten field trip. I'd never been on this trip before--
I loved this little garden--there were many charming spots on the farm to appreciate.This waterfall on the side of a shed was very charming.
I learned a few new things about apples (the dust on them is called bloom),
bees (these bees spend their winters working in Florida--lucky bees!),
and cheap ways to make a playground fun (I bet farmers would donate hay bales to our PTA).It went against the nature of a kindergartener to take this warning seriously...
but the children were rewarded for listening. This chicken came right up to their shoes and they stood in a patient line, delighted by her visit.
The pumpkins were a-mazing.
Everyone got to pick one the size of their head and put it in their pillowcase. Mr. B has a big head, so he was glad for that rule.But by the end of our day Mr. B and the rest of us were ready to go home--thank goodness for hayrides! It was a perfect day and I'm glad we got to spend it together.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar