Why do the presidential candidates wait until 2 months before the general election to announce their running mates? Am I the only person who thinks that a running mate is kind of a big deal?
What exactly is the "Hip Hop Lifestyle?" I'm not certain that graffiti and break dancing constitute a "lifestyle. Just saying.
How the f*** do the judges exactly determine scores in gymnastics? Seriously, one person looks flawless and gets no medal, another stumbles when they land and medals. I'm so confused.
And how do they honestly expect a 95 pound girl to "stick" a landing on mats that are a foot thick?
How come "equestrian" qualifies as an Olympic event? And what makes beach volleyball a different sport than plain old volleyball? I also wonder about the luge racing.
How do college kids have the nerve to gripe about the cost of tuition and books when they own thousands of dollars of technology and brand name clothes and video games and CDs? And cars? Entitled much?
Where can a girl buy Borax?
Why doesn't anyone care what John McCain's middle name is?
Am I the only person who didn't know Rachel Ray has a talk show? Apparently she's like Oprah with an oven.
When did babysitters forget the standard: leave the house cleaner than when you arrived? Perhaps they don't want to be hired back.
What kind of whack-job kid doesn't like to eat pizza? Yeah, I'm talking to you, Mr. T.
General motors really didn't see the small hybrid vehicle trend coming? SUV plant closures are a surprise how?
Where does Violet the semi-stray cat go when she disappears for 3 days in a row?
0 comments:
Posting Komentar