When I was in high school the Picture Post was a vacation paper that was published weekly--all photos of people enjoying the lakes. Once a week the photographer featured a bikini-clad local lass on the cover. (I was never a cover girl, FYI--only the popular girls made it on. Bitter? Moi? NON!) The locals called the Picture Post "Poor Man's Porn." But I digress.
San Diego Momma has invited readers to "Open Your Office," by invitation of Manager Mom. (See how this bloggy stuff gets started? My goodness.) Anyway, here's where the magic happens every day:
I know, I know. You all envy the glamour of this spot! The window view, the prominent location between side door and fridge.
So then Minnesota Matron asked her readers to "Flaunt Their Fridge." What does this reveal about me? Ummm...I just cleaned it out, not for this blog either. My mother called last night and they're coming to town. And staying with us. This weekend. No stress. Really.
Let's look inside: Good mix of healthy food in there, gallon-sized maple syrup and a LOT of bagels. Guess we're breakfast people. Milk, eggs, butter, cheese--yup, we're in the Dairy State. A very, very old bottle of champagne that by now I'd be terrified to drink. Go ahead, readers, share the love and Flaunt Your Fridges! Open Your Offices!
0 comments:
Posting Komentar