Kamis, 26 Juni 2008

Vacation Update

Hey Hey Hey! While I'm away on the ultimate writers' play date, check out Evil Slutopia for fun. My writing pals Nina and Lauren met these gals at IWWG 2 weekends ago. And if you're in a real write-y mood and need some levity on publishing and the pretentiousness of MFA programs, read Grub by Elise Blackwell. It's a hoot--and a fast read to boot.

Must go enjoy my cup of coffee in the mountains now. This clean Colorado air and the Fat Tire Ale is getting to my head (in a good way, of course)--and the dry altitude is loving my hair--I only look this good back home if I spend a half hour daily with a brush and hairdryer. Yep, you guessed it, I don't look this good at home.

And don't forget, Jen on the Edge is giving away free stuff!

0 comments:

Posting Komentar