Minggu, 17 Juni 2012

A Brief Glimpse at Things to Come.

I liked the idea of my blog looking like a journal, in theory, when I installed the current theme.  I still do.  However, now that it's been put into practice for 6 months, I feel as though there are a few things it needs.  You know, like better graphics that are more me.  A larger space for writing would be great, one less column and nicer ways to display the information that I have. Overall, something that is a bit more functional.

So...I starting playing around with some graphics and came up with a few things.  Becky over at Broken Pencils are Pointless had a look at it and gave me her opinions and I went from there.

I thought I'd let you all take a look at it as well, and let you comment on the header for the new design.


0 comments:

Posting Komentar