(gratuitous photos of Jax to come tomorrow, I promise)
1. Dark roots on light hair looks much better than light roots on dark hair. That? Just makes a person's part look like they're going bald from a distance. And it freaks me out. (note to self: if decide ever to dye hair, go lighter than natural hair color, not darker)
2. I look pretty darn good wearing teal. Must buy more shirts in that color. (note to self: you seem pretty obsessed about appearances today--cut it out)
3. Those great door handles we put in our house when we built it? To make opening doors easier for children? Also make opening doors easier for dogs. (note to self: get a gate)
4. According to my agent, my main character in my MS is funnier when she's "self-aware." I'm figuring out what that really means. (he's right, of course)
0 comments:
Posting Komentar