Kamis, 22 Juli 2010

of course, if you dub anything "ninja," that automatically makes it cool

I'm generally the last to know about anything new and cool. I remember vividly standing in front of my high school students about 12 years ago exclaiming how mad I was that they'd kept the awesomeness of laser tag away from me. Nerf Cosmic Keep Away? Discovered it last year. The LCR dice game? Learned about it in Utah. I'm a fool for games, board games, parlor games, card games.

Last week I learned about this, the coolest game since Capture the Flag (which I would play every single summer night if we had enough willing neighborhood kids). I mentioned it to my oldest and he replied, "Yeah, we played that at camp all week."

Well.

Reader, I bring you the supreme awesomeness of Ninja Slap. Besides being so much fun to play, it's pretty fun to watch, too.



Spill it, reader. Have you played Ninja Slap? Have you seen it? Isn't it the most fun?

0 comments:

Posting Komentar