Aloha Bloggerinos,
So guess who found her camera wire!!?! ME!! It was in the lounge, so for all you who psychic brainwaved it's location- well done! Psychic Sally has nothing on you!
Rightyroo, on with the show.
I have been using the MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Dirty Blonde for some time now and can honestly say I will never switch to another eye pencil for as long as I live. I bloomin' well love it!
It retails for £10.50 and I think this is very reasonable for the following reasons:
1. I bought this about 3 months ago and have only had to sharpen it twice- it is VERY long lasting, which is always a brucey bonus in my books.
2. It is the PERFECT shade for my eyebrows. I have tried all sorts but this suits to a tee. I love that the colour indicator on the end of the pencil, is practically the same as the actual product colour. So often I feel duped by misleading colour indicators.
3. The texture is creamy, not oily or chalky and had a matt finish, so blends very well to give a natural look. Who wants unnatural eyebrows?!
4. Similar to point 1, it is very looooooong. As far as makeup pencils go, longer is always better- ooer misses!
Here's me banging on about the colour being the same at both ends and I have shot it in different lights and it looks different- why I call myself a beauty blogger I do not know! Jeez!
The packaging, like all MAC products, is sleek and sophisticated and something I am proud to have in my collection. I love that the black paint on the pencil is matt, rather than sheeny shiny, it feels more demure this way.
So, here are my brows. Please note I have no foundation or powder on, just Dream Cream (no I'm not a sweaty betty).
Naturally, my eyebrows are light brown/dirty blonde and a bit sparse. I think it is just a paranoid thing but I feel that they are a little "bitty". I use the Impeccable Brow Pencil to fill in the gaps and look a bit less bitty. I try not to go overboard so as to keep it natural and light.
Naked eyebrow:
MAC'd up eyebrow:
Do you think there is a difference or is it all in my head?
Toodlepip!
xx
PS- Eyeshadow is Bella Sugar Cosmetics- my new addiction.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar