Kamis, 08 Juli 2010

Lou's Reviews :: GOSH Nail Polish 'Rainbow'

Aloha Bloggerinos,

A few weeks ago, whilst wandering the isles of Superdrug, I was drawn like a magpie to the GOSH Nail Polish selection and felt it would be a crime to leave without this little gem- GOSH Nail Polish 'Rainbow'.

The varnish retails for £5 but currently Superdrug are running a '2 for £8' offer so that's a brucey bonus!


I applied this over the top of some pink polish (I think Avon Viva Diva) and LOVE the effect. The glitter in it is less 'flecky dots of glitter' and more 'tiny bits of glitter leaf' if that makes any sense to you? I like this glitter-leaf (like gold leaf) business because it means my nails feel smooth and not all gravelly like some glitter polishes do. Do you hate that too?

Despite looking greeny tinged in the bottle, it actually comes out coppery, which I think looks great over pink polish. I am defo going to wear this look on holiday (Gran Caneria, Anfi Monte, August- oohhh yyyeeaaahhh).

The bottle is a good size and so far, after 4 days, no chips- hurrah!

What do you think of glitter polishes? Fun or tacky?

Toodlepip!

xx

0 comments:

Posting Komentar