Jumat, 11 Juni 2010

I'm 24


Image by Meredith Winn

I always imagined I would give my greatest contribution to the world at age 30, and then sustain it starting at 40+.  I borrowed this idea from the Field's Medal requirements.

Six more years to make a miracle! :)

But honestly, I can't believe I started this business while I was still in my junior year of college (studying engineering of all things) and now it's my full-time job. I am so thankful for all the support I've received from many people along the way - including my parents, brother, boyfriend, dog (he sleeps by my feet and transfers encouraging energy me way), friends and internet friends I've met in the last two years. It's been a great journey and I'm excited to continue it for as long as I can continue designing and making.

And now I leave you with one of my favorite pictures of Hubert - the day that I brought him home from the airport to be a part of my family the summer that I started my business.

Hubert sleeping (11 wks)
His paw pads were pink! So cute!



0 comments:

Posting Komentar