Aloha Bloggerinos,
After the rather unexpected popularity of my "What's in my bag?" youtube video (see the link in the right side bar, subscribe s'il vous plait), I thought I would do a blog version.
So this is one of my favourite summer clutch bags. I bought it last year from New Look for £20. It's large, sturdy, coloured and textured. What more could a gal ask for?!
Now I'm tres sorry for the pinkish photos, I was a little worse for wear after Saturday night and the hot pink curtains remained shut all day! Cripes!
So these are my 'night out' essentials. I always pack the same kind of stuff on a night out and try to keep it light because the less you take out, the less you can loose/break/spill cocktails on!
Most Important- Purse. Mine is LIPS from H&M- woop!
MAC Oyster Girl Lipgloss for Amanda who took a bit of a shine to it (she was like a kid in a candy shop when she found my makeup stash- yay!)
Snazzy Vivaz mobile. Essential for safety and social-ness.
House keys so I don't have to sleep in the gutter in a most undignified fashion.
Eyeliner. I don't know what happens on nights out but I think my eye skin EATS it or something. Very odd.
Bourjois Menthol Gloss for minty fresh lips.
Chewing gum for minty fresh kisses.
An old bronzer. I never take my good ones out because I generally drop and smash them or loose them. I would usually take a brush but I buddied up with my chum Emma and she took a brush in her clutch.
Little deo for dancing the night away with an air of freshness.
A sticker that says "Disco Henry". Where the hell did that come from?
And of course, my camera, but I was using that! haha.
What are your going out essentials? I once met a girl who took an electric hand fan out with her in case she got hot- imagine that!!
Toodlepip!
xx
0 comments:
Posting Komentar