Aloha Bloggerinos,
As I mentioned before, my office is fairly restrictive on dress code, so I've started to take a lot more joy in accessorising. You may not be able to wear leggings or floaty dresses, but there's nothing about cocktail rings or charm necklaces! Wooop!
So here are a few things I have been wearing lately a lot:
I lurve this pearl necklace. I bought it 2 whole years ago from Accessorize for £11. I love pearls and these are cool because they are quite abstract shapes. I loved it so much I remember buying my friend YinYin (remember the YinYin that knitted me the pink cushion? Her.)
This is a more recent buy from Accessorize. It's a medium-long charm necklace and is uber summery. I love the golds, creams, pinks and corals and the funky charms. I believe it says "I'm a fresh and fun gal and I welcome the summer and all that it brings!". Yes that's right, my jewels speak to me, don't yours?!
A worryingly small selection of cocktail rings (and my engagement ring!). I am OBSESSED with cocktail rings. I think it's because I type a lot at work so I look at my hands all the live-long day and a bit of bling makes me happy. If you'd like to know where any are from, pop a comment down below and I will tell you.
Aside from the lilac and the engagement ring, they were all from highstreet shops. Bargain!
And yes Ceri, I know the lilac one is yours......and I'm never giving it back! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!
What are your gem obsessions, or is it just me?
Toodlepip!
xx
0 comments:
Posting Komentar