Minggu, 23 Mei 2010

Curvy Girl's OOTD- Summer BBQ


Aloha Bloggerinos,

I've never done an OOTD before because, in a nutshell, I'm a bit of a fattyfattybumbum! Depending on what shop I go in, I am a UK size 16 or 18 (although trousers are a big struggle because I am very hip-tastic). Anyway, I figured that not all of my readers and followers would be a slinky size 8, so why the heck not show a bit of plus sized fashion??

(Mmmm next door's washing looks delightful! ha)

This dress is from H&M and was an absolute steal at £14.99! I saw soooo many nice clothes in there the other day but being as I am low on funds, I could only buy this (and that was only because I had something to exchange). I like that is nips in the waist, accentuates the bust and skims my problem areas which are my tum and upper legs.


Under the little summer number I wore flesh coloured boy-shorts (NB, white will show!! Nudey fleshy colours are the way forward) and a strapless bra because I tucked the thin straps in to prevent tan lines.

My gold sandals were £2 from Primark and I love, love, love them!!

So that was my Summer BBQ OOTD, what do you think? Would you like to see more or is this more of a slender gal's game? (Be honest Bloggerinos).

Toodlepip!

xx

0 comments:

Posting Komentar