This is my 500th post, according to my Blogger Dashboard. I'm quite stunned, frankly. I had no idea I've managed to spew out 500 posts since my discreet entry into the Blogworld on November 5, 2007.
Five hundred posts--some drivel, some inspirational, some controversial (I'm still getting comments on the obituary post from a month ago!), some purging, some cleansing.
Time has passed, as evidenced by all 3 children now attending school for at least part of the day. As evidenced by Mr. T's sudden interest in daily showers, Mr. B's ability to sight read a few words and Mr. G learning karate. I write here and over at Eco Women and Screw Iowa (currently undergoing new construction with some shovel ready stimulus dollars).
There are many more readers and commentors around here since my 1st post. I'm reading many more blogs, too. And over the course of time there are a few blogs I've stopped reading. I'm more entrenched in the Blogosphere than I was in 2007 and I still enjoy the company I've found here very much.
A number like 500 makes a girl reflect on what's happened so far and what's to come. I write this blog for the same reason as I did 2 years ago: to make new friends. Spill it, reader. What change do you want here and what should stay the same?
For example, should we have more high-caliber literary discussions about the genius of Jane Austin?
Nature walks and ecological discourse?Adorable photos of Team Testosterone?
I'm sorry, did you ask for more Jane Austin?
While you ponder these deep questions, I'll leave you with this:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar